Thursday, September 9, 2010

Karamatura Loop Track & Photography stuff

Hey there kids!

I have decided to get rid of my stress by going for a bush walk tomorrow.
Its called the Karamatura Loop Track. Takes about an hour each way and has a waterfall somewhere along the way! Alex told me that I have to bring my togs because we're going swimming! God I hope the rain that is meant to be heading our way holds off! I'm going to freeze! I'll make sure to take some pack-heats! I'll be taking my film camera along with me. So I'll have to find a way to scan them onto here. I would take my usual camera but tbh, I'm digging film atm.
I'll be getting up early to make and pack our lunch!

Photography news!
One of my photos I took of the sunrise at 6:45am a few weeks back has been put into a photography exhibition!! The exhibition starts on the 17th I think. Its at Homemade burgers on k'road in town. Come and have a look guys!

Right, hope you're all well

Peace & Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment