Monday, August 23, 2010

Sickness, sadness and great news!

Sorry guys for the long gap between posts!!

I've been busy and stressed. Look out, you're about to find out why!!
My Dad got sick with a bowel blockage and spent many many nights in hospital. So that was really sad and I stressed out about that which in turn made my CFS and IBS bad. Real bad.
BUT! HERE IS THE GREAT NEWS! Dad finally did it! After 20 years he asked my mother to marry him and third time lucky, SHE SAID YES. The rings that my sister and I designed look AMAZING and fit her perfectly!!! I am over the moon and then some!! Cant wait for the wedding!!
I've also been really busy knitting baby booties for the hospital! I'll take some photos tomorrow and upload them. Gosh I love knitting!!

I hope you are all well. I will soon have my own laptop again so I'll be posting here more often!

Peace and love guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment