Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dog treats for sale!!




ATLAST! I got onto getting it all underway!




Forgive the poor photos. They were taken on a webcam while my batteries were charging. :)




Treats come in 1/4 of a batch = $3.50 1/2 of a batch = $5.00 and a full batch = $10




They come in Large size, Bone shape (good for med/large dogs) And Small, Star shape (Good for small to xs doggies)

These ones are PEANUT BUTTERRRRR. Home baked, made with love. :)

If you are interested contact me on 0212529546 or ellimacwolf@gmail.com :) Thanks guys!




2 comments:

  1. How many treats in a batch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rouan!

    WELL. So far I have only made a full batch of large treats. That was 30ish treats. It all depends on the cutter and how thin/thick I make the mixture.

    As for the smaller treats, I'd say about 60ish treats per batch.

    Thanks for the question!

    ReplyDelete