Sunday, June 27, 2010

Schoolwork...

The thing I hate about having CFS the most is the lack of concentration.

I'm trying right now to get my dog course done. Wait, did I tell you guys about that? I cant remember.... I'm doing a long distance dog course. Its packed with essays. Essays. The most challenging thing for a brain even at the best of time.

ANYWAY. I just cant concentrate on it for more than a few minutes at a time. ITS KILLING ME. I should be able to do this easily. Dogs are my thing! Animals are my thing! Its so frustrating. I really wish sometimes that I could just get this dog course done so I dont have to stress out about it. Oh well. If I really get into it today, I'll have the first book done. :)


Atleast thismorning I've managed to make an "Over night" bag. Although I just guessed the size so its more of a weekend bag. :P Its cool colours though. INFACT i'll get the webcam warmed up and show you my magical sewing right now! Hahahaahahaahah! Its so shit. I havent even put handles on it yet.


Excuse me biting it. >_> It was hard to take a photo of it. Its large. >_> You can now laugh at it. :)

Last night was a wonderful full moon. I went outside to take photos but guess what! My camera is not made for the night sky. Thats for sure.

Ok, I've spent long enough on here. I need to get stuck into this dog course!!

Peace xx

P.s, Are any of you guys free these holidays? Keen to come over to mine for a nice day spent playing with pets and making funny videos?

No comments:

Post a Comment