Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its been awhile

Yes, as the title says. Its been ages.

I have some news guys, could be good, could be shit.

I had to leave my job at the pet shop due to CFS. I am getting too worn out. If its a good thing, I have yet to find out. I will get time to recover and quite possibly be better than I ever have been but then again, my cfs has gotten bad enough where I have to leave.... Oh well!

ANYWAY, more news!

I have to find a way to feed my animals. SO! GET READY FOR IT!! HERE IT COMES.

I am getting into making and selling animal products!

The list so far includes;
Dog treats! Peanut butter, Apple and honey are the flavours!
Dog coats! I can make any size, any colour!
Dog beds and cat beds. I'm getting into this one soon enough
Cat toys that are stuffed with cat nip!

Well, thats all I've got so far.

Let me know if you have any questions about the things I make.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment