Monday, March 8, 2010

The first blog, who I am and what this is about!

Hey there, I'm Camille.

I decided to make a blog about ME/CFS and of course I'll write down things about animals every now and again.

I have had CFS since I was 14 (17 now). There are some wonderful sites out there that provide alot of info on CFS/ME.
Living with CFS isnt fun but I'm turning myself into a human guinea pig this year and I'm going to try out everything I can to help or maybe even cure my CFS.

The reason why animals are apart of this blog is because I love animals. They are my world. I breed Persian cats, Swedish Vallhund dogs, Nepalayan cats and soon Bearded dragons. I work in a pet shop part time and hope (Fingers crossed) to work with wolves when I finish school and uni.

I've been homeschooled all my life, which really helps with the whole CFS rubbish and breeding my animals.

I will start off my next blog with an amazing website that has helped me alot with my CFS. I'll also add some photos of my many animals and hopefully photos of my new baby kittens, depending on when Cinder gives birth.

Peace love and ENERGY! God, I wish I had that.

Camille xox

No comments:

Post a Comment