Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My hands smell like garlic

Today has been one of those few but lucky days where I feel almost normal.

I managed to do some schoolwork, Ring up the people at wild world ONLY to find that they didnt even order my WOLF T'SHIRT! The manager was all "You arent on here..." Useless poeple.. I also managed to email alot of different people about their products that claim to "Heal" M.E/CFS kids, Go super market shopping (cooking my partner dinner tonight) and do some banking! I am very proud of myself.

Dinner plans for tonight:
Roast Chicken (I'm a vegetarian but Alex isnt... I'll convert him one day!)
Roast potatoes
Roast Carrot
Roast Garlic all covered in olive oil and herbs.
I pulled the whole herb/garlic thing right out of thin air so I bet it fails epicly.

Now, the next blog I am going to write is about being a Vegetarian with CFS. Alot of people have told me that the only reason I am tired, isnt because of CFS but the fact that I am vegetarian. I have been a vegetarian for 8 years now. Its not that fact that I dont eat meat retards!! AHH YOU ALL MAKE ME SO MAD... I am going to save all this anger for my next blog and prove why you retards are wrong about the vegetarian thing. >_>

Until then,
Peace, love and dear Odin give us ENERGY.

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahaha! I better be getting some of this dinner too >_> It sounds good as!
    Your garlic-smelling hands just made my eyes water. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! That whole vegetarian = that's why you're sick. Been there done that. I should get a damn shirt made.

    Of course, the reason behind it is the fact that we live in a culture were we pretty much depend on animal product export revenue to keep our economy afloat so *not* eating meat is considered a big 'fuck you' to both farmers and the government.

    Which, actually, is cool with me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this vegetarian talk is making me want a pie. >_>
    <_<
    Just jokes!
    I nominated you for 3 blogger awards my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete