Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here it is people! THE RAGE IS HERE

Right, I am sorry for any naughty lingo I may or not use.

Vegetarianism and CFS (maybe some IBS too)

"You know Camille, If you just ate some meat you wouldnt be tired anymore. You're just lacking in iron".

The amount of times I've had that famous line thrown at me.

GUESS WHAT BITCHES! I have blood tests all the time. Wanna know something that will chuck that line of yours right back in your fucking stupid face?
My iron levels are high.
Hear that? Yes, you heard right. HIGH.

I have been a Vegetarian for 8 years. Right before I turned 10, I said to myself "You know what? Why am I eating meat when I love animals so much?". Not many 9 year olds think about that kinda stuff.
As soon as I stopped eating meat, I felt better. Amazing. I was happy in knowing that I wasnt hurting any living thing.

Then the old CFS rolls on in and the same stupid line was repeated over and over again.

Mum was sure that when my IBS started, It was because I didnt eat meat. She asked every doctor and the same answer was given. "If she ate meat, She'd be in alot more pain"

CFS and IBS are nothing to do with not eating meat.

Meat takes 3 days to start breaking down in your stomach. Can you imagine having IBS and having a piece of rotting meat stuck in your guts? What about making my body work harder to digest meat? That wouldnt help my energy levels either.

Lets also stop to think about the extra Vitamins I'm getting from all the extra veges/fruit I eat. Some veges are Brain food. That sure helps with my concentration levels.

I just realised this isnt coming off as rage-filled as I'd hoped... Better rage it up a lil

LOOK HERE YOU VEGETARIAN/VEGAN HATERS. I AM HEALTHY. SURE, I HAVE CFS AND FEEL LIKE DEATH. BUT MY BLOOD TESTS SAY DIFFERENT.

Being a vegetarian isnt why I am tired. I have an illness. A REAL illness that effects alot of people worldwide. It is an illness that cant be cured (YET) and it is real. Its not in my head. Its not me trying to get pity. I am sick.

"Oh I get like that all the time. I'm always tired after work" Blah blah. Yeah, you might be tired. Yeah, you might feel sleepy after working 5 days a week. Sure, you can pretend you have CFS. Sure, you can blame vegetarianism. But do you know what its like to feel so tired that walking to the bathroom is a task? Do you know what its like to be only able to do 10 minutes of schoolwork and have to take a break because you cant remember what you read and you want to nap? What about when working for 2 hours almost kills you?

Ok, I also just realised that this has become more of a bitch about CFS than a bitch about Vegetarianism... Oh well. It had to be said.

So next time any of you energy pumped normal people wanna say its because I am a vegetarian,
GO TAKE A HIKE YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Peace, Love and normality. It will happen for us one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment